Call For Papers
Details can also be found in the Call for Papers PDF file: Will be updated.
PAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS [FOR REVIEW MANUSCRIPT]
All submitted articles will be evaluated on their quality and relevance using double-blind peer review, which hides the authors’ identity from the reviewers. All review manuscripts should fulfill the double-blind submission guidelines for review purpose. When preparing your proposal, please take the following procedure as a minimum:
- Eliminate the authors’ names and affiliations from the title page.
- Receipts of identifying names and financial sources should not be there.
- Papers should follow the IEEE preprint policy.
PAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS [FOR FINAL MANUSCRIPT]
Please comply with the following guidelines.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
- It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font). Review Submissions must include only title, abstract, keywords but exclude the author and affiliation with an email address. Papers should be according to the Double blind review format. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- In order to achieve the same appearance for all manuscripts, AIIoT requires the usage of the IEEE templates in Microsoft Word (US Letter) and LaTeX format can be found at IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- AIIoT conducts a plagiarism check on all submitted papers. Plagiarism and self-plagiarism apply to all works.
• Regular Paper – 7 pages maximum (3 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
• Short Paper (Work-in-Progress) – 6 pages maximum (2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. Short papers (Work-in-Progress) are an opportunity to present preliminary or interim results.
Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- AI Algorithms
- CAD Design & Testing
- Computer Vision and Speech Understanding
- Parallel Processing
- Big Data, Data Management and Analytics
- Neural Networks
- Pattern Recognition
- Cloud Computing and Data Center Systems
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Graphics, Simulation and Modeling
- Cryptography and Applied Mathematics
- Parallel and Distributed Algorithms
- Robotics and Machine Vision
- Security, Trust and Privacy
- Systems and Software Engineering
- Ubiquitous Computing
- IoT Protocols And Transports
- Security for IoT
- IoT Architectures & Protocol
- IoT System Architecture
- IoT Enabling Technologies
- Applications of IoT
- Software Engineering for IoT and IoE
- Artificial Intelligence tools & Applications
- Automatic Control
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Mining and Machine Learning Tools
- Fuzzy Logic
|Full Paper Submission:||7th April 2023|
|Acceptance Notification:||5th May 2023|
|Final Paper Submission:||19th May 2023|
|Early Bird Registration:||12th May 2023|
|Presentation Submission:||29th May 2023|
|Conference:||7-10 June 2023|
IEEE AIIoT 2022
IEEE CCWC 2022
IEEE UEMCON 2021
IEEE IEMCON 2021
• Best Paper Award will be given for each track.